Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Phew, it worked

By spending an alarming amount of time fiddling around with Blogger, I have managed to move my profile from the bottom of the sidebar to the top and FINALLY change the background. Hooray! Of course If I was a bit more tech savvy I wouldn't have messed everything up in the first place.I'm not sure about the background yet, but it certainly makes me feel cool on this hot day. How is everyone in Oz coping with the heat (and how is everyone on the other side of the world coping with the cold?) Keep cool or warm, whatever's appropriate! I'm off to do some stitching.

8 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Hi I am fairly new to your post--but I love your pictures and posts and have you in my blog list!!!
I am in the states--New York--and it is cold here--but they say we will have it alittle warmer by weeks end--up to high 20 F---but as I am a big quilter I can stay inside and sew all day!!!
You did a nice job on changing your blog background and moving things around---and I will warn you once you think you have it finally figured out--the computer will change or update something over night and the next time you are back to step 1---sorry!!! I have had no one to show me how to do all this myself--so it is with trial and error that I post---but oh what fun we have!!!
Hugs, Di & Co

Allie said...

Good job! Love the background - it's warming me up, making me think of tropical destinations.

RG said...

Wooohooo, look at you Jan, it's so lovely to see your face and I love your new look!!!
Isn't if fun and time consuming fiddling??
It's been quite hot here, but we're hibernating and going out in the cool of the evening. :D

Jo in TAS said...

Love the tropical look although here in Tassie it's feeling a bit tropical today.
It's fun revamping your blog, you learn lots when you do!

Bev C said...

Jan,you have cooled my down by at least 10 degress. Stay cool.

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Love the background. Bit partial to fish and swimming with them but haven't done that for awhile. It great playing with thing a little and then you learn. Beautiful.

Allie said...

Jan, I gave you an award on my blog, no obligation!

Margaret said...

The daynighter has been on for an hour and I have surfed all over the world from my study. I probably should have gone to Torquay and walked along the beach. However I enjoyed your posts and your new style. Now back to the cricket