Sunday, April 8, 2012

Absent

What a lazy blogger - I haven't posted since Boxing Day. Just as well I didn't make a New Year resolution to blog more in 2012, although that was my intention. Ah well.

There's been some crafting, some gardening and lots of reading (which is the main reason why there hasn't been much crafting - once I get my nose stuck into a book I'm in my own little world). A few little jaunts, including the annual pilgrimage to Port Fairy in March for the always-fabulous folk festival. It was such a treat to see and hear the legendary Judy Collins and we LOVED Abigail Washbourne and Kai Welch .

There's also been lots of lurking on blogs - so many lovely people and so much good stuff out there - and the usual boring-but-necessary stuff (like going to work). The PayPal account has had a bit of a work-out - lovely strokeable Denyse Schmidt Flea Market Fancy (SUCH good quality) and Rouenneries Deux. One of these days I will have to stop admiring them (and all the other stuff in my stash) and actually do something with them...

5 comments:

De said...

Hey Jan - nice stash building....

Annie said...

Hi Jan, good to see you you back in blogland. We'll have to see you in the flesh too. LOVE that new header and can only imagine the show it produced - sorry I didn't see it. Not much going on here, but holidays are good.

Roseanne said...

Nice to her from you Jan. I have not been blogging as much this year. I also Pulled out of friend in stitching I just need a break. Your stash fabric look lovely.

Lorraine said...

Hard to fit everything in isn't it....nice to,spend some time reading....and the weather for,curling up with a good book is just around the corner.....I was in Port Fairy on my way home the other week...loved it...!!

Chookyblue...... said...

nice you popped in I was starting to wonder what had happened to you........glad to hear your just a little busy reading etc.........