Monday, August 8, 2016

The urge to create   has been getting a workout in the last little while.  These are a few of the things I've  been making.




This year I'm taking part in a trans-Tasman birthday swap and have received lots of lovely gifts, including these.


I've done some Christmas  shopping

- these are from my dear clever Pommy friend Mrs Moog's recent destash - and I need to get cracking  on some Christmas  crafting .

And as usual there's  been a lot of cooking and baking (and eating  too, of course). My favourites have been Ottolenghi's roast chicken  - absolutely delicious  and it got rid of some of the preserved lemons I'd made previously then had no idea what to do with - and Belinda Jeffery's divine buttery almond cake.

It's  been a great month so far. Hope yours has been the same.



2 comments:

Fiona said...

love the header on your blog and lots of lovely crafting....
Hugz

Raewyn said...

Looks like you really have had the urge - there's lots of lovely projects there - and all finished too!!